- Engine Flush
- Safely removes engine sludge, varnish and deposits with drained oil
Coolant / Radiator Hose Replacement
- Coolant / Radiator Hose Replacement
Wiper Blades Replacement
- Wiper Blades Replacement
- Can be added with ac recharge service
- Effective in R-134a and R-12 refrigeration systems
- Detects hard to spot AC leaks when exposed to U/V light
Light bulb replacement
- Light bulb replacement
- Visibility is what helps keep you safe while driving your car or truck.
- We can replace most light bulbs in most vehicle headlights and taillights.
Stop by your local center and we will inspect your headlights and taillights for free to see if any of them need to be replaced.
PCV Valve replacement
- PCV Valve replacement
- The PCV (positive crankcase ventilation) valve regulates the flow of gases to the intake manifold.
It helps keep gases and vapors from being expelled through the exhaust, reducing vehicle emissions. The PCV valve should be replaced in most cars every 30,000 miles to help keep your vehicle running cleaner and help reduce sludge and contaminant buildup.
- Tire Repair
- Tire Rotation
- Tires may wear differently depending on their position on the vehicle, your driving style and the condition of your suspension.
Regularly rotating your tires can evenly distribute their wear—helping you get the most miles out of your tires while maximizing traction on all four wheels.
NOTE: Services vary by location. Please call ahead to ensure the services you require are available at your local Pennzoil/Twins Oil Change Center